Values & Outcomes
Other Values and Information?
This is a Crown Derived Reserve.
School student and commuter route.
Utilities (Important): Sewer.
Utilities (Minor): Stormwater.
1. Manage as an entrance to Cannons Creek Lakes reserve.
2. Protect reserve-to-reserve connections to Bothamley Park and Cannons Creek Lakes.
3. Continue to encourage casual community use of the reserve, through enabling community uses of existing buildings, and by retaining easy access pathways, play spaces, parking and amenity open space.
4. Protect reserve-to-reserve, walkway network and commuter connections.
5. Consider limited further community building development as potentially appropriate.
6. Recognise utility maintenance requirements in any development plans for planting or recreational use.
|Appellation||Reserve Act Classification|
|Lot 18 DP 24936||Local Purpose Reserve (Community Use)|
Parcel Area (ha)?
Landslide Susceptibility ?
Tsunami Evacuation Zone?
Barnardos New Zealand.