Values & Outcomes
Passive recreation, picnicking, resting spot for walkers.
Other Values and Information?
This is not a Crown Derived Reserve. This land was purchased by Council.
Utilities (Important): Sewer.
Utilities (Minor): Stormwater.
1. Provide an amenity open space for casual and passive community enjoyment, including coastal amenity plantings and facilities.
2. Maintain the coastal landscape viewshaft through cautious management of land disturbance and structures.
3. Retain a liquor ban throughout the reserve.
4. Integrate the management of this reserve and the adjacent public land, preparing and implementing a development plan to achieve these outcomes.
5. As part of the development plan, assess the strategic value of the existing reserve to consider for disposal to enable development of the new park.
Parcel Area (ha)?
Landslide Susceptibility ?
Tsunami Evacuation Zone?